Welcome

The posts that follow all deal with the highs and lows of Ministry and ministry related topics. They follow my PRIME Experience in Minford Ohio and will hopefully continue afterwards.

Monday, January 14, 2013

Inro the Beyond...or a hotel

Well, I guess now I have entered into the beyond. I am no longer on PRIME and have been "relaxing" at home for the past month. I plan on being back on campus later this week.

Over the last ten years whenever I stay in a hotel, something major happens that changes my life forever.

The first was in 2002 when my parents told me we were moving to Indiana. we were staying in a hotel outside Detroit and I had just gotten off the plane from my trip to Australia. I remember crying for most of that night. Only to fully accept Christ later that year at a Youth for Christ event.

Now the last weekend of my PRIME was spent in a hotel room. I can't see what the future holds for me but I know that God will be there guiding me all the way.

"For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "they are plans for good and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope." Jeremiah 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment