Welcome

The posts that follow all deal with the highs and lows of Ministry and ministry related topics. They follow my PRIME Experience in Minford Ohio and will hopefully continue afterwards.

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Learning to Lean

Well I have made it here and have settled into my lovely basement home. Or should I say classroom made home.

Over the past few days I have really had one scripture that has stood out and that is Proverbs 3:5-6. 
"Trust in the Lord with all you heart. Lean not on your own understanding. In all you ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths."
 I have really been learning to lean over the last few weeks. Trusting that God would come through on finances, a place to live and the like. As I was moving in today I realized that there is still more I have to do to master this art.

I need to lean

  • to find where God wants me each day.
  • to make it through each day providing for myself for the first time.
  • that God will take care of the small things each day
  • so that I can make friends outside of the church
Please be praying

new email
alan@gracebaptistminford.com

Join the Facebook group
https://www.facebook.com/groups/331157436941506/

No comments:

Post a Comment